Vintage Luxury

Pre order - Danish Deluxe Kilta dining chairs set 10 fully restored wool MCM

Restoration services for this item include:

Scope of works:
Full Restoration (gold Service)

1. Includes 10 x Kilta dining chairs by Danish Deluxe (2 carvers, 8 dining)

2. Upholstery on all 10 chairs from sustainable fabrics (colours chosen are pictured). Same cut, pattern and design as original

3. original foam on back and bum - unless they have been degraded we will replace with new soft/similar foam

5. Full timber restoration: glue any loose joints and finish in osmo satin for all major and minor scratches (as per pictures). Additional timber support brackets like original installed to make 4 instead of two

7. Free delivery 

8. Chelsea sustainable approx 20 m required (2mx8 dining +2.5mx2 carvers). $53x20 + $20 delivery = $1080

Out of scope:
- general: Although we restore furniture to the best of our abilities some mid century furniture have weight and height design flaws based on original design from the 60s, we cannot guarantee chairs may fail if above 100 kgs. We do offer services to tailor your items to have additional strength and/or functional changes such as brackets or beams to support these scenarios - let us know if this is the case.

Time to complete & deliver:
- best case 4 weeks
- worst case 12 weeks
- most likely 8 weeks

Estimated June/July (selection of fabric should be made within 2 weeks or when we have completed any timber restorations (if applicable)

Refer to pricing
20% eft deposit required to commence, remaining 80% on delivery completion

Dimensions: cm approx
Width (e2e) 54
Width (bum seat) 42
Height 80cm
Height (bottom to seat) 44
Depth 55
Depth of seat 45

You may also like

Recently viewed