Vintage Luxury

Vitafoam Mid century couch 1980s restored


Restoration services for this item include:

Scope of works:
Full Restoration (gold Service)
1. Large 2 seater mid century couch as pictured

2. Upholstery on all areas as required (denim on the base and sides) harlowe mineral on the top "doona" cover

5. Full timber restoration where reuquired where timber is present: sand, glue joints and finish in shellac or osmo satin for a similar golden look (may show different colours of timber throughout). 

6. This price includes fabric as selected by customer to the value of denim and harlowe mineral from warwick fabrics 

7. wrap the couch  to ensure no damage is down on pickup

Out of scope:
- general: Although we restore furniture to the best of our abilities some mid century furniture have weight and height design flaws based on original design from the 60s, we cannot guarantee chairs may fail if above 100 kgs. We do offer services to tailor your items to have additional strength and/or functional changes such as brackets or beams to support these scenarios - let us know if this is the case.

- delivery

Time to complete & deliver:
- best case 2 weeks
- worst case 6 weeks
- most likely 4 weeks
Estimated mid March (selection of fabric should be made within 2 weeks or 2 weeks when we have completed any timber restorations (if applicable)

Refer to pricing
20% deposit required to commence, remaining 80% on delivery completion

Browser our Furniture Restoration services.

You may also like our Furniture Restoration Services

Recently viewed