Vintage Luxury

T21 Tessa set armchairs pair and couch


Restoration services for this item include:

Scope of works:
Full Restoration (gold Service)
1. Pair of t21 armchairs and 3 seater couch as pictured

2. Upholstery on all three pieces

3. Removal of existing webbing, fabric and foam -> install 5 dot elastic webbing on base and equivalent elastic for the back. for the bum this will be a much firmer sit, will not drag or sag coupled with new blue med density foam this will be a med to firm comfort/sit. We can add/reduce density or thickness and you can decide this after we complete the first chair. After which you can choose more/less thickness on foam and/or density type. Basically we will customize the feel for each item and cushion. We will use the first chair as the firm sit as a baseline, you can sit in it and add or reduce firmness from there 

4. New foam blue firm of 8cm for seat, new white foam med firm 7cm for back (back maybe thicker depending on the current thickness of the chair - will review when we pull it apart), including Dacron for rounder finish and look. We will provide you a couple of options (refer to pics) as to the style and shape of the cushions

5. Full timber restoration: sand, glue joints and finish in shellac or osmo satin for a similar golden look (may show different colours of timber throughout). We will show you the difference between the two and you can select the finish.

6. This price includes fabric up to the value of $1000 existing or new fabric (or combination if we need to order more of our existing fabric that you have chosen) you will need to choose fabric online or come in store to select from our hangers. If it's more than $1000 of our cost price then you will need to pay for the difference. No discounts are applied if it's less. We estimate about 12m of fabric but will know more once selection of cushion shape is made. We think 1k is enough of fabric unless it's high end 

- wrap the timber to ensure no damage is down on pickup

Out of scope:
- general: Although we restore furniture to the best of our abilities some mid century furniture have weight and height design flaws based on original design from the 60s, we cannot guarantee chairs may fail if above 100 kgs. We do offer services to tailor your items to have additional strength and/or functional changes such as brackets or beams to support these scenarios - let us know if this is the case.

-.We do not believe that t21 set will be the case for the above, hence the selection of this set. I will add support brackets underneath anyway

- armrest fabric add 200 per piece (600)

- ottoman (500)

- delivery 

Time to complete & deliver:
- best case 2 weeks
- worst case 6 weeks
- most likely 4 weeks
Estimated mid March (selection of fabric should be made within 2 weeks or 2 weeks when we have completed any timber restorations (if applicable)

Refer to pricing
20% deposit required to commence, remaining 80% on delivery completion

Meeting with mum:

- 10cm blue

- 9cm back white soft Dacron X 2

- shape = TBC

Browser our Furniture Restoration services.

You may also like our Furniture Restoration Services

Recently viewed