Vintage Luxury

T21 Tessa set 3 X armchairs pair and 3 seater couch


Restoration services for this item include:

Scope of works:
Full Restoration (gold Service)

1. Includes 3 x armchairs single, 1 x three seater couch

2. Upholstery on all 4 pieces

3. Removal of existing webbing, fabric and foam -> install 5 dot elastic webbing on base and equivalent elastic for the back. For the bum this will be a much firmer sit, will not drag or sag coupled with new blue med density foam this will be a med to firm comfort/sit. We can add/reduce density or thickness and you can decide this after we complete the first chair. After which you can choose more/less thickness on foam and/or density type. Basically we will customize the feel for each item and cushion. We will use the first chair as the firm sit as a baseline, you can sit in it and add or reduce firmness from there

4. New foam blue firm of 8cm for seat, new white foam med firm 7cm for back (back maybe thicker depending on the current thickness of the chair, including Dacron for rounder finish and look.

5. Full timber restoration: sand, glue joints and finish in shellac, osmo satin or teak stain for a natural timber or golden teak look (may show different colours of timber throughout). We will show you the difference between them and you can select the finish BEFORE you select the fabric 

6. Excludes fabric you will need to choose from Warwick range is recommended, we also suggest you select the fabric once we complete the timber on one armchair that way you can select the right colour of fabric to the colour of the timber. Can you mix and match different colours or one entire set. Need 15m of fabric, fabric price range from $30-80p/m
Use search and filters from there or request samples to be sent to yours or we can for you. You can also come to our showroom/workshop and help you decide from there or when we pick the items up I can bring some hangers. You can also choose leather but will most likely incur a higher cost, we can discuss when we select fabrics

7. Free pickup and delivery usually 200

8. Start in one months time (Mid March), compete a month later, we would do one armchair first then do all other remaining pieces in one hit.
- wrap the timber to ensure no damage is down on pickup

Out of scope:
- general: Although we restore furniture to the best of our abilities some mid century furniture have weight and height design flaws based on original design from the 60s, we cannot guarantee chairs may fail if above 100 kgs. We do offer services to tailor your items to have additional strength and/or functional changes such as brackets or beams to support these scenarios - let us know if this is the case.

-.We do not believe that t21 set will be the case for the above, hence the selection of this set.

- armrest fabric add 250 per piece (1000)

- ottoman (500)

Time to complete & deliver:
- best case 2 weeks
- worst case 6 weeks
- most likely 4 weeks
Estimated mid April (selection of fabric should be made within 2 weeks or 2 weeks when we have completed any timber restorations (if applicable)

Refer to pricing
20% deposit required to commence, remaining 80% on delivery completion

Browser our Furniture Restoration services.

You may also like our Furniture Restoration Services

Recently viewed